“Lo spazio della lezione, diviene un “contenitore” (Bion, 1962)
per un apprendimento che non si esaurisce in un mero nozionismo
ma abbraccia la realtà e la vita di ognuno”
My name is Luca Bianchi, I have a degree Psychology of the mental development and I am family psychotherapist.
My intervention as a school psychologist is to facilitate efficiency in achieving the educational goals of children, promoting well-being in the school context.
In this frame the most suitable and widespread methodology is the socio-affective education, aimed at strengthening and developing personal resources and acquiring social skills (Francescato and Putton 1995).
The functions of the school psychologist are:
- Promote the psycho-physical well-being of students and teachers;
- Promote students’ motivation to study and self-confidence;
- Build a quality moment and prevent mental discomfort and early school leaving;
- Promote the orientation process;
- Encourage cooperation between school and families;
- Create an opportunity to achieve equal educational opportunities.
The interventions proposed in the field of school psychology are:
- Psychological listening desk with individual interviews for children (listening desk), teachers (listening desk), and families. The listening desk is a space where different persons can express their experiences in total freedom; it is a space in which the counseling interview is proposed, that is a type of psychological intervention of short duration dedicated to people who do not have serious psychopathology situations.
- Individual and class observation, to gain greater awareness of behaviors, attitudes and beliefs of teachers and students and of the close interaction between the former and the latter.
- Establish the best methodologies and study choices in the school career.
Le convinzioni delle persone riguardo alle loro abilità hanno un grande effetto su quelle abilità.
CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF DATA